A simple App which allows to manage external links and add them via component to a page. It also have some very basic URL validation.
It does not yet check if an URL is reachable.
Magnolia CE/EE 5.3.6
What is getting installed
- A new Workspace (externallinks)
- A Module (external-links-app)
- A role (external-links-base) which gives access to the externallinks Workspace
- A compontent (To use in your Project add external-links-app:components/externalLink
- If enabled some sample content
- A new point in the App Launcher (restricted to superuser)
What do you have to do after installation
On Public Site you have to register the new Workspace in the Cache Module. Otherwise the cache does not get flushed after publication.
Find those setting here: /modules/cache/config/configurations/default/flushPolicy/policies/flushAll/repositories
Add a property with name and value: externallinks