When dealing with SubApps that don't inherit from AbstractContentSubApp you have to re-implement most its code.
We want to simplify and standardize as much as possible.
We want more configuration and less code for App/SubApp generation.
ContentSubApp vs Non-ContentSubApp
- Push as much code as possible into the AbstractSubapp, keeping only Content relevant code inside the AbstractContentSubApp
- Introduce a Abstract"Item"SubApp on the same level as Content to handle Tabbed Editing of Items
- ActionBar should be simpler to integrate somehow
- ContentWorkbenchPresenter vs WorkBenchPresenter
- ActionBar, ImageProvider (basically everything in the Constructor is also relevant for Non-ContentSubApps) should not be depending on ContentWorkbench, but rather a superclass WorkBenchPresenter (ContentWorkbenchPresenter extends WorkbenchPresenter)