- status of GWT MVP framework
- any improvements?
- is it widely used?
- Vaadin frameworks (add-on)
- MVP for vaadin?
- other approaches for bigger applications
- keep original patterns?
- MVP separation should be kept (View/Presenter)
- editor/driver framework
- history support (Places)
- define interfaces
- apps, notifications
- top level
- all what a customer has to know
- UML diagrams
- by code/annotation rather by configuration tree
- how to customize and overwrite?
- definition extentions (chain of changes applied on an original definition, ...)
Workbenches (Workspace/Data Types)
- how to configure node types and constraints
- driver to populate forms and lists