Magnolia International is the copyright holder of all information provided within the bounderies of the Magnolia wiki (anything below the following webspace: http://wiki.magnolia-cms.com) except where stated otherwise.
This is done to make reuse of this wiki's content as painless as possible.
As an author, you retain copyright for your individual contributions. This means if you come up with something original, you can do with it whatever you want, and so can we.
Therefore, we state the following:
- Contents of the Magnolia wiki are copyright 2004-2009 Magnolia International Ltd. except where stated otherwise.
- Use of and contribution to the Magnolia wiki constitutes an explicit agreement with the Magnolia International Contribution License except where stated otherwise.
- Those who are unable to contribute under the above licensing arrangements should refrain from contributing to the Magnolia wiki content.
- The contents of this wiki are available to you under the creative commons license except where stated otherwise. You shall reference Magnolia International Ltd. as the author.
- Absolutely no warranty is provided as to the correctness of any information on any of the pages of the Magnolia wiki.