Maven is the easiest way to install the module. Add the following dependency to your bundle:
Also, you need to modify the server@defaultBaseUrl to point to your instance.
You only need a light module with a decoration to wordai-widget/config.yaml
The params are the following:
- url: Api URL from WordAI
- key: secret key provided by WordAI
- email: email registered in WordAI
- uniqueness: Depend on how conservative vs adventurous you want your rewrite to be, you can set
uniquenessas an integer ranging from 1 to 3, where 1 stands for More Conservative, 2 stands for Regular, and 3 stands for More Adventurous. Default is 1.
- rewrites: The number of rewrites you'd like WordAi to create for your original text. Rewrite must be an integer ranging from 1 to 10. Default is 1.
Include in a dialog:
To include the new field in a dialog, you will need this dialog configuration, where you need to include in your form the implementationClass and the field called description(or the name of your election):
The result will be a text field with a button to rewrite your text before you include it in the page. Once you push the Rewrite button you can select different rewrites to insert one:
- This module is at INCUBATOR level.
- Version 1.0 - Initial release of the extensions version of the module.