A fork of BIT IT's reCAPTCHA v3 updated for 6.2. Google's reCAPTCHA v3 returns a score for each request without user friction. The score is based on interactions with your site and enables you to take an appropriate action for your site. The module includes decorations for the form module so no assembly required. Simply make the form components available on your site.
Register reCAPTCHA v3 keys here.
Available as a light module.
The source for this module can be found here: https://github.com/rgange/magnolia-recaptcha-v3
Issues, Bugs and Improvements
Report them here: https://github.com/rgange/magnolia-recaptcha-v3/issues
Use the Google reCAPTCHA dashboard to see the request statistics.
There is a secret key and a site key to be set.
- secret key: See https://github.com/rgange/magnolia-recaptcha-v3/blob/master/templates/js/formProcessors/recaptcha.js
- site key: Set by the component dialog. See magnolia-recaptcha-v3:components/form/googleCaptchaField
Using the contact page of the travel demo as an example, you can see the reCAPTCHA logo in the bottom corner when the component has been added to the page.
- JSMODELS-22 - Getting issue details... STATUS
- Decorated formProcessors do not execute. Workaround is to use a bootstrap into JCR: config.modules.form.templates.components.form.formProcessors.recaptcha.yaml
- MGNLFORM-342 - Getting issue details... STATUS
- Two processors, which should I use?
The script addRecaptcha.js is the original script from BIT IT and requires an additional jar outside the jars already provided by community edition.
- The script recpatcha.js does not require any additional resources.