The alternative to deprecated Sitemap Module is a Solr-based Sitemap as Indicated on the Deprecations Page:
As Magnolia allows Solr-based searches, we recommend using a Solr-based sitemap instead.
- Step-by-step integrating Solr in Magnolia and generating custom sitemap (a Magnolia Community Wiki page).
- Kevin Cowan: Generating a Sitemap from a Solr Index.
In git repository https://git.magnolia-cms.com/projects/SERVICES/repos/solr_sitemap/ there is a module which has the necessary templates and class to generate a Sitemap based in SOLR. Module has the following contents:
- Java class: SiteMapTemplatingFunction.java with the templating function necessary to get all Solr Indexes
- Decorations folder: to modify Travel Demo templates and dialogs to allow hide pages in Sitemap.
- Templates folder: with Sitemap template to use directly in Pages App.
Usage of the module: You have to install the module and register the Templating function as described before