Welcome to the Magnolia Community Wiki
This wiki is a place to share tips, code and ideas with other members of the Magnolia community and you are very welcome to contribute.
Some of the material may be slightly out-of-date, but most of it is probably still very good. If you have any question don't forget to join our mailing lists:
For webinars, updates on blog posts, event announcements on more - sign up for the Magnolia newsletter:
The official resources for learning about Magnolia are:
- Magnolia Academy, our video-based training portal.
This wiki is a community effort. This means that you are allowed to change anything you see, add comments or add new pages.
- Copyright: Please read and understand Wiki License and Copyright before you contribute.
- Search first, add later: If you are about to add a page, please check first if the content already exists. Improve existing content and keep related content together.
- Use existing categories: Add pages under the relevant parent page listed in the left navigation. Please do not add pages here at the root level.
Ask questions on the forum
Please use the forum for questions about Magnolia CMS. This wiki is a place to share knowledge and ideas.
Where should I go when I want to learn about Magnolia as a beginner?
- Start with our official Magnolia documentation.
- Developers might wish to visit the DEV space, which is also frequented by knowledgeable Magnolia CMS bloggers.
- Ask questions on our users and developer forums. Subscribe to the forums to get announcements and engage with the Magnolia developer community.
- Signup for Magnolia Developer Training.