Test fixture data
Change/add MVH default tasks to load fixture data. Could be a specific task that boostraps e.g. when magnolia.properties
magnolia.load.testdata=true (similar to
General question: How to load fixture data?
Idea: Only test the C of CRUD once! Make tests faster!
Use more REST
Use REST (and custom endspoints) once jetty9 is merged in master
Get rid of servlets...?
Shaving off minutes (17minutes) when checking for NonExistingElements and whether they are gone.
- implicitWait of the driver
- each have ten seconds
Remove delay in favor of waitUntil
We still use delay for publication related stuff. We should aim for less delay and more waitUntils.
Integrate Jetty9 branch for CE/EE
MAGNOLIA-5536 - Getting issue details... STATUS
Use page objects
- Jan: use css instead of xpath (faster more reliable)
- See Michael's branch (tba)
- Integrate jetty9
- MAGNOLIA-5536 - Getting issue details... STATUS
- Integrate implicitWait reduction for NonExistingElements
- Start with first UI testframework + first page object implementation
- UI test framework that contains Page Objects (abstract)
- Continously "migrate" all UI tests to using page objects
Long term goal
- Modules provide their own UI test and test fixture data
- Remote test execution on Amazon?
- There are plugins for jenkins...
- Parellelization of UI tests