Shop REST API
To be able to implement a great shopping experience modern front-end technology should be supported, e.g. AngularJS or similar. This is best achieved if the main shop functionality is provided by a REST API. The API should support the following methods
- get products
- standard Magnolia /nodes rest call?
- or do we need a "nodeByIdentifier" call?
- where and how should the image links be created?
- get shopping cart of current user
- Attention: currently the shop name is ignored! See MSHOP-188 - Getting issue details... STATUS
- create new shopping cart for current user
- should an error be returned when a cart for the current user and shop already exists?
- update shopping cart of current user
- process shopping cart (save data in JCR, notification mails etc.)
- create new cart items
- update a cart item
- delete a cart item
Most of the functionality needed to implement this REST API already exists in ShopUtil. Some functionality however is placed in model classes. The shop module should now be refactored so that all of the functionality is placed in a service class and both the model classes and the REST API make use of this functionality. See MSHOP-187 - Getting issue details... STATUS
Support for multiple shops