- Blog/News site with categories (Magnolia developer blog?) - Blog posts are content from a Blog/News app, not pages.
- Web application - Angular? Classic MVC TODO list?
- Shop / Catalog
- Landing page / Microsite
- Developer quiz (Magnolia Certification Test?)
- Intranet: ContentApps for people, interest groups, interests, abilities, places, and times.And modules, departments, cells, and concepts.
- Twitter Bootstrap site
- Presentation (ie slide deck)
- Admin UI components
- Template Apps
- Iphone/android/mobile native app.
Potential content-set use cases
Maybe we should rather start with a sets of content as use cases. The templating kit must support easily creating a meaningful content experience with any set of content.
As the CMS cell - we should probably get some inspiring high quality content to work with. (Including high quality design)
This will help us when we want to create convincing demo projects.
- Intranet - people, projects, processes, interests, roles
- Product information - brochureware
- Branded content experience (redbull)
- Interest / Content (One of a kind cars & photos/videos/stories)
- News / Blog
- TODOList - User application data.
- Organizational + Forms (City / municipality / School)
I guess this goes in the directions of verticals or "Solutions" based on magnolia.