Findings about M5
- cannot choose items (e.g. in choose dialog) which are configured by code
- cannot get a list of all registered dialogs/forms
- cannot use a custom form class to add specific value change handlers
- target app must be a content app to be able to use a choose dialog
- Significantly more complicated to create an item sub app then a dialog to edit an item. Necessarily?
- Could a SubApp specify a form in the same way that an EditDialogDefintion can (rather then having its own form - that might duplicate the dialog?
- dialogName: ui-appcreator-app:addApp
- Should be able to add additional instances of fields in a form - handle 1 or more of one kind of field - little + and - buttons for a field.
- Difficult to prepopulate fields dynamically - for example a select field.
- Fields in a form need a way to update based on activity in other fields.
- How to retrieve main node type bound to a workspace (NodeTypeManager holds all node types for all workspaces)?