- Push as much code as possible into the AbstractSubapp, keeping only Content relevant code inside the AbstractContentSubApp
- Introduce a Abstract"Item"SubApp on the same level as Content to handle Tabbed Editing of Items
- ActionBar should be simpler to integrate somehow
- ContentWorkbenchPresenter vs WorkBenchPresenter
- ActionBar, ImageProvider (basically everything in the Constructor is also relevant for Non-ContentSubApps) should not be depending on ContentWorkbench, but rather a superclass WorkBenchPresenter (ContentWorkbenchPresenter extends WorkbenchPresenter)
Currently there is no proper way to configure subApps.
To overcome this, e.g. to use a different actionBar configuration we add another workBench Definition and extend the ConfiguredContentAppDescriptor
- App knows from configuration what SubApps are available
- makes the location handling simpler. Not passing SubApp names around to change location.
- SubApp name not in code
- ActionBar, Icon for tab, ... per SubApp possible
One or two SubApp for preview and editing?
ActionBar configuration 1:1 with subapp?