- Yes if you need a new feature such as support for mobile devices. Read the release notes from 4.5.1 up and 5.0 up to see what is new.
- Yes if you want to benefit from the new user interface.
- Yes if you need professional support from Magnolia International.
- Magnolia 4.4 reaches reached end-of-life on life on June 30, 2015.
- Magnolia 4.5 reaches reached end-of-life on life on June 30, 2016.
- No if you don't want to, don't see a compelling reason to, and you don't need support.
- Customizations to AdminCentral
- Extensions to dialogs (for example, custom field types and save handlers)