Are you using the CLI? Is there something missing?
- content types and app creation
- coming in the next months in Magnolia
- later in the CLI
In companies with BE+FE teams, the CLI seems less useful, because FE devs work on isolated HTML. Does it make sense for BE devs to use it?
- yes, it does speed development up, cf. last year's conference talk
- although BE devs can be afraid of installing Node, which is alien to them
Can we manage instances using the CLI?
- no, it's only about speeding up development. To speed up system administration, use NOW.
YAML bootstraps are now supported, this solves the pain of dealing with XML bootstraps
- for binary files, however, YAML is slower. But it's anyway disabled by default
- coming with 5.5.5
Is it possible to have a finer management of availability in the CLI?
- it would need to be present in LD first.
- this is still a need for a few customers
Can we use Groovy in LM?
- in theory yes, however, it is unsecure. Use JS Models instead.
Image variations can be configured using light development, through YAML themes.
How to get the content easily in JSON?
- with jsonfn