The tutorial will show you how to set up a free Magnolia demo site, in the cloud, with minimal effort.
- An AWS account. You can get a free tier account here: https://aws.amazon.com/free/
- A war file:
Deploy the war
- Login into the AWS console.
- From the Services menu, select Elastic Beanstalk.
- Click Get Started.
- Give it a name, select Tomcat as the platform and upload the war file.
- Click Create application and and allow AWS to create the environment. Approximately 5 mins.
- When the installation completes you will be forwarded to the dashboard. Click the link to the application to setup Magnolia.
- Install Magnolia.