Known consultants and web agencies which were actively involved in a minimum of 1-2 projects where Magnolia CMS played an important role in the architecture.
And the Magnolia Certified Partners?
List of Known Magnolia CMS Consultants
First- and Lastname*
Attended Official Training (Yes/No)*
Sample of a Project or Module Development*
CMS-Developer since 2003. Some of the Magnolia based websites I've been working on:
I've been involved in architecture, component development, connecting to numerous APIs and more.
Novanet Solutions AG
We used Magnolia Community edition for more than 1 year and are very happy with the newest Release of Magnolia 4.5
Consulting, creation and implementing of various projects with Magnolia CMS:
As we have have known Magnolia 2 from the cradle, we have had the opportunity to acquire the knowledge and experience needed to handle the production of websites using this great product.
Implementing Magnolia Projects since 2005
We are highly familiar with the Education, Government, Healthcare, Finance, Directory Services and Cultural Heritage markets.
Has worked on very large Magnolia setups:
Consulting and implementing Magnolia Projects since 2011.
|Sebastian David||Qualitis Consulting||Brazil and Ireland||Sao Paulo and Dublin||No||Working with Magnolia since version 4.4 since 2012. Developed web and mobile sites, including www.michelin.com.br/mobile and others.||www.qualitis.com.br||2016-03-09|
* mandatory cells
How to add your Name or Company
We welcome you to add your line in the table above. We kindly ask you to respect the conditions which entitle you to add the line. Thanks.
Conditions to add your name or company
- Magnolia CMS development experience
- Participated in the community since one year
- Larger companies with more than 6 employees can temporarily be listed here, but with the objective to become a Magnolia Certified Partner.
- Involved in a minimum of 1 project where Magnolia CMS played an important role
- It's required to detail your involvement with a short description of one of the projects (title, description, year and URL if public) using min. 256, max. 1024 chars.