Vaadin's ColorPicker component wrapped in a custom field.
Maven is the easiest way to install the module.
The source for this module can be found here: https://github.com/magnolia-community/color-picker-field
Issues, Bugs and Improvements
Report them here: https://github.com/magnolia-community/color-picker-field/issues
Simply configure the color picker as a field in your dialog or app:
- Closing the dialog (i.e. Save and Cancel) does not automatically close the color picker. You must pick the color, click "OK" and then Save.
- In version 1.0, the "name" of the color picker must be "color". Limited to one picker per form. ( fixed in v.1.1)
- Unable to clear color picker selection, or select transparent color.
- Error popup on Dialog color picker selection in Magnolia DX Core 6.2.3
- Updated for 6.2.
- Solved restriction of field naming.
- Released for 6.1