Welcome to the Magnolia CORE roadmap. On this board you can see what we are working on and what is coming up next.
- Now: items we are currently working on or have specified.
- Next: items we have decided to do but have not yet started.
- Later: items we are aware of but have not committed to doing.
Click the cards to learn more about any item. The colored labels are themes that focus on solving particular problems. You can use them to filter the roadmap if you are only interested in one theme such as light development.
Feel free to comment on this page.
Domains of strength
We focus on six main domains in which we want Magnolia to be strong. Future releases will always include features or improvements of at least one domain.
- Integration and interoperability: Magnolia's strength is extensibility and its adaptability. We keep improving this domain.
- Usability: Ensure that Magnolia is a joy to use and remove pain points.
- Ease of development: Focus on lowering the entry barrier to make Magnolia easier to use for authors, admins and developers.
- High performance: Make sure Magnolia performs well when scaled up with author instance clustering, clouds or CDNs.
- Front end and publishing : Make it easier for front-end developers to integrate their work into Magnolia.
- Business: Business needs advanced functionality such as personalization, multivariate testing and reporting.
Release notes for past releases are available on the documentation site.