Welcome to the Magnolia roadmap. On the Trello board you can see what we are working on and what is coming up next.
- Now: items we are currently working on or have specified.
- Next: items we have decided to do but have not yet started.
- Later: items we are aware of but have not committed to doing.
Click the cards to learn more about any item.
The colored labels such as LIGHT DEVELOPMENT are high level themes.
Domains of strength
We focus on six main domains in which we want Magnolia to be strong. Future releases will always include features or improvements of at least one domain.
- Integration and interoperability: Magnolia's strength is extensibility and adaptability.
- Usability: Ensure that Magnolia is a joy to use and remove pain points.
- Ease of development: Focus on lowering the entry barrier to make Magnolia easier to use for authors, admins and developers.
- High performance: Make sure Magnolia can be scaled up to handle traffic peaks.
- Front end and headless : Make it easier for front-end developers to work with Magnolia.
- Business: Business needs advanced functionality such as personalization, A/B testing and reporting.
Release notes for past releases are available on the documentation site.