Current implementation of PUR doesn't provide a user's profile page. We could create such profile pages and then additionally provide integration with forum (commenting).
Profile page MGNLPUR-118 - Getting issue details... STATUS
We can create simple dynamic profile page and then use links to these pages in forums and comments. Add possibility to disable profile-page feature.
We need to create:
New sample user profile class MGNLPUR-119 - Getting issue details... STATUS
New forms MGNLPUR-120 - Getting issue details... STATUS
Multistep registration form (or extend current single-step form) for entering more information about user.
- dynamic creation of forms
have to be integrated into Form Module if we want to use it (use reflection on UserProfile class to automatically create form registration/update form)
- OR we could provide sample multiple registration form (have to be created for custom UserProfile class) for now
- step1: same as current registration form
- step2: personal information
- step3: "About me" text
- step4: photo(s)
Profile update form
Disable account form
Profile page template MGNLPUR-21 - Getting issue details... STATUS
- page takes parameter to identify user (?userId=roman)
- suggested content components:
- text&image (profile photo + about me)
- image gallery
Forums and comments could provide links to profile pages.
- forms - use standard Form module, create sample create/update/disable accont forms
- profile class: PurUserProfile extends UserProfile with additionally properties PublicUserRegistrationmodule-Customuserproperties should be enough.
All configuration should be configurable trough module's config, see MGNLPUR-16 - Getting issue details... STATUS .
Revise multisite configuration/registration, see MGNLPUR-117 - Getting issue details... STATUS .