This version fixes issues with the Maven Project Info Reports plugin and site generation, as well as with custom Javadoc doclets:
- The Maven Project Info Reports plugin has been updated to version 2.9, effectively clearing various errors
- The upgrade above also got rid of infamous stack traces re: "Invalid byte tag in constant pool: 18"
- Project Info Reports plugin was still using an old version of Apache Commons BCEL, which was unable to analyze classes compiled with JDK8.
- see https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MPIR-308
- The Javadoc plugin configuration has been slightly updated regarding usage of a custom doclet.
docletArtifactsneed to be configured in plural form, over the singular one.
- This prevents the asciidoclet artifact and its dependencies from leaking into the build, when declaring multiple doclet artifacts.
- see BUILD-238 - Getting issue details... STATUS
- This version also updates the magnolia-build-resources supplemental models for use with newer libraries present in our bundles.
- see BUILD-284 - Getting issue details... STATUS
Upgrading should be straightforward. Please upgrade at your earliest convenience, ideally before your next release.