Forms should be a separated concept from Dialogs. FormDialogs should be a simple dialog containg a form.
For the tabbed editing and viewing of items in a ContentApp we need to extend the current FieldBuilder to support a getView() of porperties.
Dialogs are used for editing items, should be named forms
- dialogs should still be used as before, but they conatin a form subnode with the field definitions
- forms have no central registry. They can be defined where needed. E.g. in workbench or in dialogs
- Introduce nodeType registry containing formDefinition
Extend Field- and FormBuilder to generate View of item
- extend FieldBuilder by getView()-method to build a default view of the item.
- for more complex views we can define a template (e.g. ftl) to pass to the render engine.