The config management microservice exposes REST APIs for pushing project configuration to a S3 bucket mapped to the subscription ID of the customer.
- Each customer has their own S3 bucket identifiable by a unique subscription ID
- The same bucket is used for storing the imaging assets corresponding to the subscription.
- The project specific configuration is stored under a config folder in the bucket
- Enables versioning and rollback of the configuration
- Enables siloed/secure read only access to magnolia instance corresponding to the customer via Access Key/Access Key Secret
- Any update of the configuration takes place over the REST APIs exposed by the config management service.